CareCredit for Better Vision
When to have your vision procedure should be the questions, not how to pay for it. We'd like to make that decision even easier for our patients. That's why we're pleased to offer the CareCredit card, North America's leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately -- then pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Now you don't have to save up for years to finally get the vision you've always wanted. We'll help you see clearer, sooner.
Your healthcare credit card
Care Credit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit offers monthly plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK. Don't put off improving your vision. Get your procedure now.
- Enjoy minimum monthly payments
- Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment pentalties
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today. You'll be seeing clearer in no time.
At Watkins Eye Center, clearly it's about your vision. If you are seeking an ophthalmologist in the Houston area, we invite you to contact Dr. Andrew Watkins today to schedule a personal consultation.
What We Can Do For You
The Watkins Eye Center proudly offers comprehensive eye care and vision correction services, in addition to the most advanced refractive surgery options, such as PRELEX (presbyopic lens exchange) and iLasik with the IntraLase™. Houston patients may turn to us for:
- Nov 11, 2011Types of Refractive Errors Refractive errors are some of the most common kinds of vision problems tha...Read More
- Nov 05, 2011How to Choose an Eye Surgeon When picking a refractive surgeon or an eye doctor of any kind, it’s...Read More
- Nov 01, 2011Common Vision Problems for Seniors As people age, they become more prone to various vision problems. We&rsquo...Read More
- Oct 29, 2011What is WaveFrontâ„¢ LASIK Technology?WaveFrontâ„¢ is the technology that makes custom LASIK possible. Using t...Read More
- Oct 21, 2011Custom vs. Traditional LASIKCustom LASIK offers so many advantages over traditional LASIK surgery. Indee...Read More
- Oct 04, 2011LASIK and Dry Eye - Risk Factors Dry eye is one of the common side effects that people may experience after...Read More
- Sep 29, 2011Cataract Surgery and IOL Options Cataracts are a common vision problem that can be remedied effectively thr...Read More
- Sep 24, 2011IntraLaseÂ® Benefits When it comes to effective and safe laser eye surgery and vision correctio...Read More
- Sep 20, 2011Presbyopia Overview Presbyopia is a vision problem that you probably may not have heard of, bu...Read More
- Sep 15, 2011What is iLASIK? You’ve no doubt heard about LASIK surgery before, but what about iLA...Read More